Sunday, August 7, 2011

Who else thinks Leonard Nimoy should play Sylar's father?

I've been watching HEROES for a long time and just recently thought, they've had two actors from the original STAR TREK series appear, and I always thought it wold be interesting to see Sylar's father. I know Angela has been revealed to be his mother, but who's to say that she didn't have an affair, and that could explain why she put Gabriel up for adoption. I think if this is how they do it Leonard Nimoy should play his father. He would be the third STAR TREK original series actor to appear. I've heard people say that Zachary Quinto looks like Leonard Nimoy, which would help with creating the image of it being his father. Also it would be cool since Zachary Quinto is playing Spock in the new STAR TREK movie, Nimoy's old role. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment