Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is he defending my ex best friend?

ok so my ex friend. she called me a slu* because i took a picture of me in my pj's [[shorts and a t-shirt]] and sent them to one of my best guy friend. ok so whats the deal? he likes me and so what. i don't flirt with him because i have a boyfriend and i was with my ex friend the night that happened. i was just doing the peace sign! so shes calling me names and crap. then she apologized so of course i believed her. then i wake up the next morning to my name on myspace as "sumer the slu* =) [[but with the t]] and then i asked her why she did that and she said "because its true." so she keeps calling me names and stuff but then she puts this really embarring picture of me on her myspace and says "revenge hurts doesn't it?" as the album and "sumer a.k.a the slu*!" as the picture name! so my boyfriend saw it! and he was the only one to see it! i talked to him about it and he was comforting me of course but he still talks to her [[like everyday!!!]] and then she puts his pic of him on her myspace saying "ily isaac" and "o hes sooo amazing!" and crap. so my best friend tells her to stop and she was like "well she can deal with it." and he did NOTHING about it. he doesn't even get why I'm mad! [[p.s. she likes him]] so is he like defending her? it sounds like it to me... but i don't want to loose him because.. well.. i love him. and i SERIOUSLY don't want to loose him. he said he doesnt like her and i believe him about that. ughh help please?

No comments:

Post a Comment