Saturday, August 13, 2011

What would you think if your girlfriend was Straight Edge?

So, I've been straight edge for almost 2 years, actually since the beginning of high school when I found that the "alcoholized" behavior of the people of my age was disgusting to me, and I wasn't keen on doing drugs or cigarettes, either. I guess I am not a hardliner, because I'm not for the " after marriage" idea. It is more that I'm not promiscuous. I'm not "hardliner", I do not preach people not to do drugs/drink/etc., but when they do so, I just leave and come back later when they're done, coz it bothers me to watch people get wasted. The question is - is this really a problem in a relationship of a sXe and non-sXe? It has been, with my last bf, but it's all over now (because of many reasons, not connected to sXe as far as I know) - he just didn't understand me, thought I was "missing the fun". That seems strange to me. Guys, do you all really think the same????

No comments:

Post a Comment