Saturday, August 13, 2011

Signs of an abusive man?????? help please?

I just moved in with my boyfriend of 14 mo We have had a great relationship and that is why i decided to move in. But seems that ever since I have moved in we argue over simple things and they tend to get out of hand on his part.I am 36 and he 30 active duty marines and an instructor. We had a fight in which he was so upset and he was shaking. He was yelling and hit the wall so hard he had to have his wrist looked at to see if it was fractured. Now he has never laid a hand on me but that incident made me wonder if he has had an anger issue for a long time and that may explain why he had been single for almost 2 years.If anyone has any input and advice or has been in a situation like this please please reply to this post.... thank you ..please help me figure him and this out. He keeps hinting about getting married abut firts i need to figure us out....please help. Is he just insecure? he tells me he always dumped his ex gf now i am starting to wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment