Sunday, August 14, 2011

What will happen to me?

Im 19, and two days ago, i got caught for B&E in Motor Vehicles( We walked around town, opening cars that were unlocked). (Breaking and entering). I was with two other kids, and we got pulled over while driving from the scene. Spent in a jail cell for 15 hours and then got bailed out for 40 dollars. i see a judge on Monday morning and he decide what happens. i was the only one who cooperated with the cops, telling them exactly what we did, and that I have more stolen crap at my house. They did a search warrant on my house and ripped my room to peices. They said that since I cooperated, theyll tell the ADA, (isant Distinct Attoruney) that i helped out and was remourseful about it. This is my first offence, what will probably happen to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment