Saturday, August 13, 2011

I can not help a friend with her ex boyfriend..maybe you can help me?

my friend has been in a live in relationship on and off with her boyfriend/exboyfriend for 5 years....he drinks, lies and has anger issues....and has cheated on her more then once, she believes he has many issues and needs to stand by him and help him get out of his financial problems(much debt)when he has a problem he calls her and she jumps....when he is with another woman she keeps in contact with him, when that woman kicks him to the curb he goes back to her...I have tried to tell her and others have that he does not love her that he is using her, she believe that once he gets his act together he will remember what she has done for him and stay with her, she says she loves him....I can not believe that you could call that love, love is not suppose to be like that, to me I call it desperation...of course what do I know, this is why I am asking for your opinion.....while he was living with anohter woman he told her they were just friends, she invited him over to her house and had

No comments:

Post a Comment