Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guy friend trouble? cuddling unmoral? ?

ok so i was at my friends b-day and my guy friend was there too and so all we did was watch movies but my guy friend (who is a junior and i'm freshman) was snuggling with me on the love seat and my friend on the other sid we had a blanket covering the two of us then another one fo my friend. so while he wa huggingsnugglingh me he was puttinghis handd on my stomach and rubbing it then he was rubbing my bikini line area while watching a the movie and im reallyticklishhsensitivee sowhen hee touched mein certainn spots i would laugh thanhe wouldd smile at me. and when all my friends where looking at us they were saying get a room and everything andi didn'tt see what was wrong with snuggling with my guy friend. but then he wasputtings hand by mine and my hand was by my mouth and then he tuck hes finger in my mouth like 3 different times and ididn'tt know what to do and so i just moved his ands but then he put his hand by mybikinii line area and i dint wanna say any thing and make my friends think that he was raping me so i just kept moving away hes hand. so do u think that this means that imto nicee and should of told him to stop or is what he was doing normal???? amy friends say he likes me but even if we were lovers is that moving to fast????

No comments:

Post a Comment