Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Racism still exist?

I am saddened by this a lil bit. Im a 14 year old black kid. The other day i was over my cousin house in Stone Mountain Georgia. We was walkin around his neighborhood when some man shouted outside his window "GO back to where you came you Ni**ers"(and on his car "KKK still lives on"). I was shocked at this. I hace lived in the south all my life but never experienced racism. my cousin wasnt phased at all.. He cussed the guy out and flicked him off. I know this was wrong to do but oh well, we went to his house, and threw rocks at his house and cars, one of his windows broke, but we ran away and wasnt caught. Except by a neighbor, he was right but he said hes been waiting for somebody to do that to him for months. Anybody else actualy experienced racism like this though

No comments:

Post a Comment