Sunday, August 7, 2011

Can someone help, anyone?

I can't live like this, Life sucks, my mother is dead inside and my father, well... he has to do all the work and because of it he just wants to kill himself sometimes. Im not good at anything not even playing computer games (which i spent twelve years of my life doing). I have three brothers and a sister, they are all trying to stay happy but they arent. At school I have bad grades and the tutors just pick on me for no apparent reason, even if i look down. I try to hide my pain from everyone and it just doesnt work, i just let out a couple of tears and then go back to playing games again. I always have flashbacks and they just sadden me even more, I'm 13 years old I wanted to live up to atleast 80, but now i only see myself living up to 16. I just realized it's doomsday, Hopefully a savior will come and help me, or someone can tell me there is no answer and i die if you like that very much :).

No comments:

Post a Comment