Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How do you feel about this?

My mom's friend Mildred has a daughter my age. Her name is Judy. My mom and Mildred have been trying to get us to be good friends, but we both come from filipino families. I think my mom is sick of me being friends with other races at out school and want me to socialize with people my own race. I prefer the kids at school, but when I try to talk to her, she acts snobby and says she doesn't want to talk to me because she thinks her english is bad. She doesnt talk to me so how would I know? So last weekend she got my attention, but in a bad way. I own a Sony VAIO computer in red (I was going to get pink), but in January. Mildred came over mid-February and saw the computer and thought it was adorable. SO she got Judy a laptop EXACTLY LIKE MINE only in pink. She and her brother BJ think its cute copying me and my brother's possesions (such as Nintendo DSs, material things, etc.). I don't think so. If she wants to be my friend that bad, why won't she just flat out talk? I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment