Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Best guy FRIEND and i drifted apart, how do i tlak to him agian?

i was bf with this guy for a while now he always came over etc. his gf ws my bf to . we all hung out together but it was never awkward. i feel like after they broke up we kinda drifted apart. he is always coming up to me at school saying he misses me and hes planning on comeing over but NEVER does.then he says hell text me to hang out but that never happens either :( three times he said to me at school oh im coming over i miss hyou then he'll just never text me or show up and i dont text him. its beeen a couple weeks and we havent talked at school and walk past eachohter like strangers. & never tex.t....how can i fix this i really miss him as a friend but i dont wanna be pushy cas i have those friends that push themselvdeson you to hang and thats anoying as hell so what do i say ?

No comments:

Post a Comment