Friday, August 12, 2011

Am i being too sensitive?

My best friend,Laila, was ually molested while she was growing up. She was molested by her brother and cousin. She neva told anyone cause she feared it wud tear her family apart. The problem is i cant stand her brother. I had so much respect for him. He preaches about Islam. He even went to Saudi to study more. He knws the Quran insyd out. They both never apologised to her. I jus feel so angry and helpless because my friend became a bit promiscuous a few months bk and dats when i sat her dwn and had a talk wit her and she confessd to me that her own blood did that to her. She told me she doesnt want anyone to knw but this is killing me inside. I cn imagine what its doing to her. The brother is nw married and has a kid. The cuz is dyng of Aids,and i cnt help bt fl that he had it ing! I knw im being cruel. Pls help!

No comments:

Post a Comment