Thursday, August 11, 2011

Some body help me.........plzzzzzzzzzzzz?

some days b4 i fell down in love there is no dout that she not loved me i didnt see her but we met on wrong no fone call......soo like this it happend after long time when i told her that m 6 years younger than her than she left me with this reason that m younger but that is not necessry for love now her cell no is off even i sent many mail to her but she didnt reply me now m restively awaiting for her day by day my health is going down i tried to forget her i couldnt............always m craying just for her m feel that my life has end no there is no mission with out her so in this condition what shud i do..........if she wil not come in my life really i wil die really i wil die plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help what shud i do in this conditons................with thanx plzzzzzzzzzz pray for me with heart........................take every body and take care you are love...............bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment